Is there a possibility that more than just a septoplasty will be done for a perforated septum?

Yes. Septal perforation repair often requires rearranging of the tissue in the region of the perforation. A simple septoplasty would not be enough to take care of a perforation and could make the hole bigger. You really need to talk to your surgeon to discuss the surgical plan and the chances of success. Good luck.
Definitely. You will need local mucosal flaps, transfer of tissue from within the nose to close the hole. Sometimes tissue is harvested from the fascial covering of the muscle behind the ear (temporalis fascia) to cover the hole and then local tissues are used to create a sandwich of tissues to fix the problem. In rare cases, distant transfer of tissue or free flap repair can be done.
Yes. It is possible. You may require cartilage grafting or local tissue rearrangement as well.
Perforated septum. the options for treating a perforated septum are wearing a septal button to block the hole or to undergo surgical repair. It involves more than a standard septoplasty. Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist,