My daughter has hirschsprung disease. How will this affect her?

Depends. Most children treated surgically for hirschsprung's will do well and live a normal life. A lot depends on the length of colon/intestine involved.
Variable. There is a wide variability in the severity of hirschprung's disease. Some cases are picked up early in infancy and require a surgical repair, while others are much milder and aren't diagnosed until adulthood. Generally, if the diagnosis has been established, surgical repair is the best option in order to prevent future problems with stool production, constipation, and intestinal stretching.
Probably not much. Following completion of corrective surgery, other than some lower bowel or evacuation problems, often not bad, most people do well. Assuming no other non hirschprung problems.