Moving soon to another state. Can I get the same treatment everywhere for infant chorioretinitis?

Possibly not easily. Ask your pediatrician/pediatric opthalmologist to recommend a specialist in infant chorioretinitis in the area to which you are moving. In large, more rural states, it may require driving some distance to see the specialist.
Not everywhere. Chorioretinitis is best followed by a retinal specialist, especially if it has been recently active. Seek out a retina surgeon who has extensive experience with this particular condition.