Md wants to treat peripheral vascular disease. What if I don't?

Gets worse. Treat now or you will regret it later. Exercise, eat right, no smoking, BP control, diabetes control. Cholesterol control. See your doctor and develope a plan.
Ask your doctor. You should take steps to improve health including smoking cessation, healthy diet , exercise, keeping cholesterol and blood pressure lot with medications if necessary and perhaps taking aspirin. As to whether you should have a stent or surgery to improve circulation to your legs depends on your symptoms and whether you are at risk of loosing part of a limb from poor circulation.