If you get drug overdose, how do you feel?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Likely nothing

The first sign of overdose may be death- no other warning.
This is true if we are talking about opioids, sedatives and perhaps alcohol. If we are talking about Cocaine or other stimulants- it may be anxiety, palpitations, seizures, tremors and than perhaps death. However, these symptoms can be seen in sensitive individuals even with very low exposures.

In brief: Likely nothing

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Thanks for your frankness, Dr. Wasser. Cocaine, heroin, meth, and the club drugs can all kill you without warning. As a police pathologist, I've seen too many cases in which the person simply dropped dead to everyone else's surprise. I know this isn't what you want. There are many other ways to have much more fun. And thanks for asking.
Pathology

In brief: Depends

It depends on the drug or chemical involved in the overdose.

In brief: Depends

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine