If I plan to get my medical tests done over vacation, will I need to go back for more for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy? I want to wrap this up in one week if possible.

Yes, lifelong. Lifelong follow-up is required. It is a condition in which the heart muscle is thick, and obstruction to outflow may occur. Arrhythmias may occur as well. It is commonly inherited, first degree relatives should be screened. Patients may have severe symptoms, or no symptoms at all. It is a common cause of death in young athletes who seemed completely healthy.
Usually fast work-up. The major test used to diagnose hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is an echocardiogram, a painless outpatient test that takes no more than an hour. Sometimes this is combined with exercise, extending time to two hours. Rarely, esp if invasive therapy is being considered, you may need a catheterization, which takes a full day and often an overnight stay.