What to do if I have a BMI of 39.3, will I be considered for gastric bypass surgery?

Gastric bypass. You need a bmi of 40 or higher if you have no comorbidities (medical problems like high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, etc). If you do have comorbidities, your bmi must be 35 or higher. These are the requirements for all insurance companies. In any case, at a bmi of 39.3, you are within a few pounds of a bmi of 40.
YES. The bmi is just one characteristic used to determine appropriateness of gastric bypass surgery. That said, your level would certainly put you in the right category in most bariatric centers. You need to discuss this with the surgeon and nutritiional support team. Not everyone is enthralled with weight loss surgery, but it is in option. Good luck.