I've got ear drum rupture. Now what?

Heal. See your doc to be sure the hole closes. Occasionally these need to be patched, but not usually. Sometimes antibiotics help clear the infection that caused them. If you are worried about the hole itself, think of someone with tubes in the ear. A surgeon put a hole in the eardrum and inserted a tube to keep it open to help prevent pus from building up. Your ruptured drum is similar!
Depends: If from infection, treat that. If from trauma, it will mostly resolve on its own, or rarely need surgery.