I try to avoid toxic drugs and treatments. What can I try before I go for traditional medical care for infection of abdominal lining?

Dr. Deborah Wong
In brief: See a different dr.
Have you been officially diagnosed with this condition? The GI system is very complex and important to all our systems as it provides proper nutrition working properly.
Nutrition is way undervalued and misunderstood in mainstream medicine. I suggest you see an integrative physician who can not only properly diagnose you, but will know many natural treatments for your condition whatever it is.Th.

In brief: See a different dr.
Dr. Deborah Wong
Dr. Deborah Wong
Dr. William Forsythe