I live in a college town with many healers who use Asian treatments. Will they work on hyperparathyroidism?

Doubt. Although I do not know what they exactly do or know of hyperparathyroidism. It is unclear to me what kind of hyperparathyroidism you have. If secondary, the treatment with vit d preparations is simple and usually successful. If primary, you may need surgery. This is may be why you are looking for alternatives but note the lack of reliable literature knowledge for risks/ benefits of asian medicine.
No evidence it will. There are lot of natural healers and quacks treating all disease with natural therapy but there is no scientific study done to prove its effectiveness Hyper parathyroidism has to be diagnosed scientifically and depending if it is primary or secondary has to be treated scientifically with regular follow ups and blood tests What are the Asian treatments and side effects we do not know.