I thought I had a problem with my back. My doctor examined me and said it's not my back, but that I have a sacroiliac dysfunction. What is a sac

In brief: Sacroiliac pain
Sacroiliac dysfunction : where your spine end , that is sacroiliac area, s1-2-3.
....The joint abnormalities produce pain lower back similar to sciatica, pinch nerve, radiculopathy, or disc hernia. That is related with abnormal motion and fixation, and the diagnosis is at examination and mri.

In brief: Sacroiliac pain
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Sacroiliac!
Most sacroiliac pain comes from sacroiliitis, which is an inflammatory condition and not treated by Aleve (naproxen) type drugs alone.
See someone in rheumatology! certainly you need an ap-pelvis xray!

In brief: Sacroiliac!
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Vicken Poochikian