I am busy with my work and family and don't have time for immotile cilia syndrome. How can I treat it fast?

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Depends

It depends on what sort of symptoms you are having.
If you have fertility issues, sperm can be retrieved and utilized for ivf with icsi. If you have lung problems, a pulmonologist can offer advice.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe

In brief: Accept reality

There is no magic pill or treatment to make your cilia do what they can't.
This is in your genetics and you have it for life. Learn as much as you can about it and work with your source of health care to follow a lifestyle that reduces your risks. Think diabetes without the shots.

In brief: Accept reality

Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine

In brief: IVF

Ivf is the best choice for the fertility problems related to immotile cilia syndrome.

In brief: IVF

Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology