I am busy with my work and family and don't have time for immotile cilia syndrome. How can I treat it fast?

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Depends
It depends on what sort of symptoms you are having.
If you have fertility issues, sperm can be retrieved and utilized for ivf with icsi. If you have lung problems, a pulmonologist can offer advice.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine
In brief: IVF
Ivf is the best choice for the fertility problems related to immotile cilia syndrome.

In brief: IVF
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
In brief: Accept reality
There is no magic pill or treatment to make your cilia do what they can't.
This is in your genetics and you have it for life. Learn as much as you can about it and work with your source of health care to follow a lifestyle that reduces your risks. Think diabetes without the shots.

In brief: Accept reality
Dr. Cindy Juster