My MRI scan showed that I have a bulging disc in my lower back. Should I see a spine specialist?

Depends. Depends on if you have nerve symptoms. If you have only back pain or sciatica type pain but no weakness or numbness or bowel or bladder problems, then you don't have to, but may want to see one to discuss first non-surgical options of treatment and then if they do not work, then possible surgical options.
Depends. Yes only if you have pain or other symptoms. Many people have disc bulges and usually no treatment is needed. Especially surgery- this does not warrant surgery.