I am a nervous wreck. My daughter has mucopolysaccharidoses. Can you tell me about it?

In brief: Which one???

Mps are a group of disorders marked by buildup of material in cells that can't move out because the enzymes needed for their breakdown were not coded into the kids dna.
Most patients face a gradual deterioration of function as they age.Some rx is available. Your best outcomes are available when you are followed thru a metabolic disorder clinic where the team can provide your local dr with guidance.

In brief: Which one???

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: Metabolic Disorder

Several inherited carbohydrate metabolic disorders caused by lacking of enzymes needed for digestion.
Manifestation varies on the type of disorder.

In brief: Metabolic Disorder

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero