I hear a crunching noise when I turn my neck. Is this bad? Should I have it checked?

Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Probably not
Many people have joints that make noises, either to the person and occasionally to other people.
The most common being someone who cracks their knuckles, or the person whose shoulders make various noises. These are generally benign, but if you start having persisting pain, weakness or numbness, it should be evaluated.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Ron Jones
In brief: Depends
Is there pain with the crunch ? The crunch alone means little, but pain is your indication something more serious may be going on.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Vicken Poochikian