Might I still breastfeed with the nipple incision breast augmentation?

Probably-no warranty. In all likelihood, you will be able to nurse. However it is possible that significant ductal damage may be incurred, that nursing may be difficult or impossible. If this is a major concern, you should either avoid implants until after completion of pregnancies or consider breast crease or armpit incisions. Remember that even without implants nursing may not be possible.
Usually... But the crease incision (infra-mammary) is safer, and has a lower risk for capsular contracture, as well.
Probably. Breast augmentation alone does not affect the ability to breastfeed. The periareolar approach will still preserve most if not all of the ducts. http://www.dassmd.com/breast-augmentation/index.html.
Breast Feeding is OK. If done correctly, there should not be disruption of your ability to breast feed after breast augmentation and an areolar incision. Keep in mind that the complication rate (infection and capsular contracture rate) is significantly higher with this incision as opposed to a crease incision. Ask your board certified plastic surgeon about all your options.
Most likely yes. Very unusual to lose the ability to breastfeed with breast augmentation regardless of what incision approach is used. Breas lifts and reductions have a higher chance of having alterations to nipple sensation and the ability to breastfeed.
Possibly. The ability to breast-feed after breast augmentation surgery can be affected with a periareolar incision. The reason for this is that the incision will potentially damage some of the ductal tissue as well as some of the glandular tissue in the area. Lower rates of breast feeding interruption are seen with inframamary crease incisions as well as transaxillary incisions.
Yes, usually. I sometimes prefer that approach, and tell patients there is about a 10% chance they will lose the ability to breast feed after surgery. But risk is comparable to infra mammary fold approach, done right, i feel.