Part of my wisdom tooth broke off! What do I do?

Decay... ... Causes teeth to weaken and break off. Since wisdom teeth are the newest teeth (the last to come in) decay despite brushing is your best indication that you're unable to maintain it. Have your dentist or oral surgeon evaluate all your wisdom teeth. If you can't keep your wisdom teeth cavity-free, best to have them removed before infections result.
See a dentist. The tooth may be restorable, but more than likely if it needs extensive care it should be extracted. Make an appointment for a consultation.