How do integrative doctors treat henoch schonlein purpura?

You have to ask one. I am not an integrative doctor. Henoch schonlein purpura is the most common form or vasculitis occurring in children. Most kids just get an itchy, burny rash below the waist. Some have blood in the urine & others in the bowel movement. All of these clear over time without specific treatment required. About 10% get intussusception of the gut, an emergency sometimes requiring surgical intervention.
HSP. There is no specific treatment. Most cases go away on their own without treatment. If symptoms persist, your doctor may recommend therapy with corticosteroids such as prednisone.