I had breast cancer in 2010 and recently 3 brain tumors. Did the necessary treatments (surgery, gamma knife. I would like to know if I am considered disabled because of the remaining life span?

Probably not. Disability is not usually judged by a person's life expectancy, but rather upon loss of particular functions, such as ability to walk, or speak, or hear, etc. One can, at a given time, be suffering from a fatal disease with a limited life expectancy but not be disabled, at least at that point in time.
Yes you are. Once your cancer has spread to stage-4, it is not curable(in general). This means you are disabled for all practical purposes. Your oncologist can so state, if you request it.