Do natural remedies for migraine headaches work?

Some, yes . While the data for many natural remedies is questionable, the most recent american academy of neurology guidelines for migraine prevention found that butterburr (petasites) was a reliable prophylactic agent. The data for magnesium and riboflavin are also good, but not quite as strong.
Yes. Petadolex®, brand of butterbur, a her hasbeen shown to reduce how often and how severe migraines affect you. This has been verified in double blind, controlled studies. Make sure the butterbur product you buy is pa(a liver toxic alkaloid) free. Petadolex® is one of the brands that is pa free.