Cannot sleep. My child has ewing's sarcoma. What is that?

In brief: Ewing's sarcoma
My nephew had a form of ewing's sarcoma, and is still alive today 10 years post treatment.
It has many forms, but the most common is the thigh bone. You need to take your child to the nearest pediatric oncology center asap for muti-modality therapy. An entire team of physicians should be taking care of your child. Go on line for your nearest pediatric oncology center right away! greg.

In brief: Ewing's sarcoma
Dr. Gregory Ginn
Dr. Gregory Ginn
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Ewing's sarcoma
I know it must be scary, but be positive.
Ewing sarcoma is a cancer that grows in bone or in soft tissue around bone. It is most often found in the “long bones, ” such as the thigh, shin or upper arm. It can also affect the muscle and tissues around the tumor. But rest assured that there is hope: treatments for ewing sarcoma have improved dramatically in recent years.

In brief: Ewing's sarcoma
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Ilya Iofin
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Rare cancer
It is a rare cancer that usually arises in a bone of a teen or young adult.
Sometimes it occurs in soft tissues or in people of other age. It is treated with chemotherapy for best chance of cure. Surgery and/or radiation are also given. With modern treatments, the chances of cure are good. Amputation is almost never needed. Best of luck!

In brief: Rare cancer
Dr. Ilya Iofin
Dr. Ilya Iofin
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: I will help you
Ewing sarcoma is a malignant round-cell tumor. It is a rare disease in which cancer cells are found in the bone or in soft tissue.
The most common areas in which it occurs are the pelvis, the femur, the humerus, the ribs and clavicle. I am sorry for son.Good luck thank you.

In brief: I will help you
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Shontae Buffington