My back cracks all the time and it doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable in any way, in fact I feel better afterwards but i'm worried I might be overdoing it. Is this a good or a bad thing to do?

In brief: Dr. can check if ok
Cracking a joint moves the parts of the joint, with the cracking noise coming from cartilage surfaces sliding, from movement of a little air-space from one place in the joint to another, or from some other non-traumatic event.
A person with no joint pains before or after cracking a joint is probably not damaging the joint. However, a doctor can check to see how usual or unusual one's cracking is.

In brief: Dr. can check if ok
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Back cracking ?
I don't think it is a bad thing to do.

In brief: Back cracking ?
I don't think it is a bad thing to do.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Eric Weisman