I'm 24 on no meds besides the pill. I've suddenly broke out with a rash like acne, its red with white head like pimplewhat can I do and what could it be?

Acne form rash. You should see a dermatologist to have your rash evaluated. It could be acne, rosacea, folliculitis , impetigo or a number of other common and uncommon rashes. The pustules should be cultured to see if a particular type of bacteria is causing them.
See below. Without more information and viewing the rash, it is very hard to speculate as to a cause. See you doc for this when you can.