Every night I wake up due to lower back pain, what can I do? 

Dr. Neetu Ahluwalia
Pain Management
In brief: Discuss with MD
If you wake up because of your back pain, you should discuss this with your md as there are certain diseases that need to be investigated.
If the workup is negative, then you should consider stretching and other modalities to help you. Non-narcotic medications may also be an option for you.

In brief: Discuss with MD
Dr. Neetu Ahluwalia
Dr. Neetu Ahluwalia
Dr. Craig Morton
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See physician
The most common cause of low back pain is usually due to arthitic changes in the spine although in some cases there is a more serious problem. See your physician sooner than later if you have fever, chills, night sweats, or back pain that wakes you from your sleep.

In brief: See physician
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Craig Morton
Dr. Vikram Patel