I put viaderm-kc cream on my finger at night and in the morning. I scratched my eye with that finger, due to an itch.Will my eye be ok?

Dr. Kang Zhang
Ophthalmology

In brief: Usually be fine

Most of the cream will be absorbed by skin especially it's overnight.
If you don't feel any uncomfortable, that would be fine.Otherwise you'd better wash it immediately and go to see doctor.

In brief: Usually be fine

Dr. Kang Zhang
Dr. Kang Zhang
Dr. Jodi Luchs
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: OK

Your eye will be fine.
If your eye doesn't feel back to normal in a few days, you can see your eye doctor to rule out a local irritation.

In brief: OK

Your eye will be fine.
Dr. Jodi Luchs
Dr. Jodi Luchs
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Hopefully

Hopefully it didn't do much damage to it.
Rinse your eye with warm water and watch. If no pain, blurry vision or bleeding occurs, it should be fine. Any of those or in doubt, see doc.

In brief: Hopefully

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Jack Hinkle