I get hives ever evening. What. Causes that?

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hives

Chronic hives are mostly of an unknown cause but you should be evaluated by an allergist to help elucidate the cause if any.

In brief: Hives

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. John Chiu

In brief: Circadian rhythm

The body has evolved to get up in the morning and be ready for hunting at least for the male.
For women the equivalence is shopping (gathering). As evening approaches, the body starts to wind down so that you can sleep. Thus everything tends to be worse towards the evening. The biologic basis? The body's adrenaline and cortisone levels drop as we get closer to the night.

In brief: Circadian rhythm

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: Allergies

Do you have any allergies? What do you come into contact with every night? This will help me help you :].

In brief: Allergies

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame