All my adult life I have tried to stay fit and avoid having problems like my parents and aunts and uncles. What other steps can I take to avoid overuse syndrome?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Not good
Condition that occurs when injury causes generalized painful swelling and increased pressure within a compartment to the point that blood cannot supply the muscles and nerves with oxygen and nutrients.
Muscles in the forearm, lower leg and other body areas are separated by fibrous bands of tissues into compartments.

In brief: Not good
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me help you
Overuse syndromes, also called cumulative trauma disorder (ctd) or repetitive strain injury (rsi), are conditions characterized by chronic irritation to a body part.
Many conditions fall under the category of overuse syndromes, like carpal tunnel syndrome, wrist tendonitis, tennis elbow.

In brief: Let me help you
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Take care of it
A sprain is a stretching or tearing of ligaments — the tough bands of fibrous tissue that connect one bone to another in your joints.
The most common location for a sprain is in your ankle. It depend on the kind of sprain, some mild and could be treated by ace bondage, it is moderate sprain need a brace for a while, and if the ligament is torn, could need surgery.

In brief: Take care of it
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It vary
Scleroderma symptoms vary, depending on which organ systems are involved.
Diagnosis can be difficult because some of the early symptoms are common in the general population and aren't always associated with scleroderma. The most prevalent signs and symptoms of scleroderma include: •gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd, •skin changes and raynaud's phenomenon.Thank you

In brief: It vary
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine