I'm having blisters around d corner if my mouth.This occurs often .What causes this & how can I treat it.I also have blisters when I have toothache?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: See a dentist

It is hard to tell you what is causing the blisters but you are looking at some sort of infection.
It maybe viral, fungal, or bacterial. The best thing for you to do is see a dentist about this and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: See a dentist

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Stephen Shpeen
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Shingles

You need to be tested to see if you have this condition which would manifest itself very like what you are describing.

In brief: Shingles

Dr. Stephen Shpeen
Dr. Stephen Shpeen
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Cold sore

Sounds like cold sore.
There are meds for recurrent cold sore. See MD for exam/prescription. See DDS for tooth pain.

In brief: Cold sore

Sounds like cold sore.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine