My doctor says I might have low magnesium. Palpitations daily up to 2 hours at a time, feel very cold too. How dangerous is this?

Over 300 functions. Magnesium is a essential for the function of over 300 enzymes & needed for muscle, nerve & heart function.Low magnesium can cause or aggravate muscle spasms, anxiety, insomnia, migraine headaches, hypertension, fatigue, palpitations, constipation, asthma, osteoporosis etc. The best magnesium supplements are magnesium taurate, glycinate, citrate & aspartate.See http://drcarolyndean.Com/magnesium_miracle/.
Arrhythmia . Might have low magnesium! do you have the lab mg numbers ?If yes and low , take mg& correct it. If no, have the mg lab test. Palpitations of two hours with cold is serious and you need 24 hour holter monitor to find out type of arrhythmia you are having and also, a cardiologist in the area. It can be a serious problem. Take care of your self. Thanks.
Ask your DR if the. Magnesium deficiency is from intestinal or kidney problem or dietary deficiency and the palpitation and cold intolerance is from a thyroid condition. Take care!