Is afib the same as a pac?

No. Atrial fib is a persistant rapid beats in the atria. Atrial beat is about 300 beats per min. Pac is a single isolated beat that originates in the atrium.
Atrial fibrillation. Afib is a rapid irregularly irregular rhythm with atrial rate usually in excess of 350bpm and variable av block. Pac is a premature atrial contract, just one. There can be multiple pacs too. Afib has significant possible complications one of which is stroke. Pac is usually benign.
Pac. No.. A fib means you have electrical storm in atria, pac is a single extra beat from one of the Atria..
No. a pac is a premature atrial contraction and it is usually a single event leading to premature contraction of the upper chambers of the heart. Atrial fibrillation is an abnormal rhythm associated with high heart rates during which the upper chambers are not contracting at all. Unlike a pac, atrial fibrillation can lead to a stroke.