Got period twice in january and once in feb. It is due to arrive around 11th with new cycle and noyhing yet. Nausea, gas, breast tenderness, migraines?

Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Irreg periods

Not knowing your age makes the answer difficult but it sounds like you are pre menstrual meaning it should come on time for march.
A variety of things can cause irregular periods besides pregnancy. Stress and changes in activity levels can cause issues. If you are older - this may herald the start of menopause when cycles become irratic. Good luck.

In brief: Irreg periods

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Michael Stern
Dentistry

In brief: Not my area

Not exactly in my area.

In brief: Not my area

Not exactly in my area.
Dr. Michael Stern
Dr. Michael Stern
Dr. Adam Smith