Its been a week since my mirena (levonorgestrel) exyraction and im having heavy bleeding could it be due to implation?

Likely. Depends on if you had the Mirena (levonorgestrel) put in, or taken out. If it was just put in, then it is normal to have bleeding and this can continue for several weeks to months. In a small percentage the bleeding does not stop. If you just had it taken out, you may have withdrawal bleeding from implantation. Your physician can help you figure this out. Go see your physician.