I had the swine flu. Got tamiflu (oseltamivir) which worked and I feel better no more fever. Today is the fifth day since it started on sat am I still contagious?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Probably not

The virus is transmitted via water droplets in your coughs/sneezes.
If you are not coughing/sneezing etc...And that you took tamiflu (oseltamivir) already, it is not likely that you are contagious now. But, caution is always advised. Cover your coughs/sneezes and wash your hands... Good luck.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

Because of on going viral shedding, you may be contagious up to 5-6 days after the fevers began.

Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Dr. Omega Edwards, m.d.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology