After my gall bladder surgery with complications I got thrush in my mouth andin my throat and everywhere is there anything natural that would work?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Be careful

Although there are some home remedies.
It sounds like you have a bad case of thrush - oral-pharyngeal candidiasis. Which requires a couple of weeks of an Nystatin oral solution. If it gets worse people can develop dehydration from the pain and inflammaiton. So please dont let it go too long. Definitely let your physician know.

In brief: Be careful

Although there are some home remedies.
Dr. Odell Still

In brief: Sometimes yogurt

I would guess part of the complications required some extended antibiotic therapy.
If so, most of the "good bugs" that regularly live in the mouth, throat, intestines, and vagina have been killed as well, thus allowing the yeast which is not affected by antibiotics to take over.Adding probiotics, yogurt, & buttermilk can help.

In brief: Sometimes yogurt

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery