Can I smoke marijuana while nursing?

No. Marijuana is an L5 risk category drug, meaning it has a high risk of causing damage to an infant. There will be marijuana in the breastmilk & infants exposed due to breastmilk will test + in urine drug screens for 2-3 wks. We don't know what that will do to the infant long term. Marijuana can also inhibit breastmilk production so the baby may not get enough milk to grow well.
No. That would not be a good idea. Smoking marijuana isn't a good idea at all, especially once you've had children. Apart from the direct ill effects on the baby, it impairs your judgment and will not help you become a good parent. It is time for you to stop.