Can i take microlite pill while on implanon to stop bleeding and is there side effects? I am worried i will have bad side effects as I am goin on hols

Dr. Jane Van Dis

You can take a combined estrogen/levonogesterol pill when on implanon, in fact, doctors may recommend this to help with some of the breakthrough bleeding that can occur while on implanon.
At your age, the only possible side effect would be an increased risk of blood clot, but only likely if md said you were at increased risk for blood clot, or had previous liver tumor. Otherwise, you're fine!

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham