Why is Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) giveing me bad hot flashes when it wears off an I get a chokeing feeling in my thoat when it wears off?

Disorder or med? A number of my patients complain of sweating while on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Virtually any medication that can stimulate norepinephrine can cause sweating. Also, it is not at all uncommon for Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) to have very much a calming effect. I suspect that it's also possible that some of your sweating and choking sensation could be due to your underlying anxiety that is perhaps secondary to your adhd and that starts to flareup as the medication leaves your system. A long-acting Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) may be in your best interest.
Withdrawal symptoms. You are experiencing withdrawal symptoms . Options include changing medications or adding a second smaller dose 30t to 45 minutes before the effect of the morning dose loses its effect, so you can blunt the withdrawal effect.
Adderal. Adderal is an amphetamine used to treat attention deficit disorders. Being a controlled substance it can cause addiction. I see you are also taking xanax (alprazolam). Both medications are known to cause dependence and addiction and, although, the symptoms you describe are not common in those who use adderal even when they stop them, there is a chance you are dependent and have withdrawal from it. Talk to doc.