Can I use lotion after putting on clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel prescribed from doctors. What are some examples of lotion I can use?

Moisturizers & acne. If facial skin is overly dry from acne medications, a couple of things can be changed prior to considering using a moisturizer. First make sure you wash with a mild cleanser. Also make sure the skin is dry prior to applying acne medications, as they can irritate damp or wet skin. If the skin is still dry and your acne meds are working well for you, try an oil-free non-comedogenic facial lotion.