Few docs told me that I have athletic heart (ekg, pulse). However I do activities 3 times a week at most. Could I have some heart condition?

Need more info. They may merely be describing a low hr, typically a sign of good cardiovascular fitness at your age. However, "athletic heart" can sometimes be used to describe an unusually large & muscular heart. That is sometimes difficult to distinguish from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a dz of the heart muscle in which it becomes overly thick. The ekg is one of the tools used to distinguish the 2 conditions.
Evaluation. If you have questions or concerns you should contact your doctor and if they are not answering your questions, then a 2nd opinion may be an option.