What are the precautions do I need to take as I am diabetic since past a year? Will it ever be cured completely as its diagnosed at a very young age?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry

In brief: Evaluation Needed

Diabetes is important to manage so if you haven't seen a doctor recently and tested for blood sugar levels and a1c lab numbers, then you should get evaluated.
Depending on the evaluation, they can recommend lifestyle and diet restrictions and things you can do at home to manage your diabetes. Please do not take it lightly as diabetes is very serious and needs managed.

In brief: Evaluation Needed

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Kim Capehart
Dr. Keegan Duchicela