How do I know if I have appendicitis?

See your Dr. Appendicitis usually will cause pain in your right lower abdomen, often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and fever. Problem is, there are a number of other problems with similar symptoms, and ocassionally appendicitis will present with pain in the back, or lower in the pelvis depending on where your appendix actually is. If you are concerned, see your dr.
See a doc! Starts with pain/discomfort around bellybutton, nausea, poor appetite, maybe diarrhea, maybe vomiting, maybe urge to move bowels. Pain goes toward right lower quadrant of abd, associated with feeling sick. Other things can do this, and acute appendicitis may not follow the above pattern. Not sure? See ur doc now.