During sex the top of the condom rolled down.The semen was still in the tip.Should I still be concened about std? How long should I wait to get tested

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
You can occasionally get std's even with an apparently intact condom, just as you can become pregnant.
If there was no gross obvious exposure to semen it is less likely that you were infected, but it never hurts to check, if only for your mental state. You should be tested now and then again in 6-8 weeks and possibly several months later.

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Weather or not the semen is there, the condom has failed and you have potentially been exposed.
If you get tested now, it will not show anything you picked up today but you might already have something. In these situations, i recommend testing now, and again in 10-14 days, when it will be positive if you caught something today.

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Adam Levy