Is too late for me, I have hep c and severe injuries from a car accident. I had stomach problems so t injected the pills and now I have right side pai?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: HEPATITIS C AND INJU
You have to rephrase the question.
Hepatitis c and injury have no connection.Hepatitis c is a chronic condition and depending on the type of virus you are infected and what the vral count is determines the treatment options and the prognosis.Hepccan lead to cirrosis of liver and in some cases cancer.Please let us know what injuries have to do with hep c.Discuss with your doctor.

In brief: HEPATITIS C AND INJU
You have to rephrase the question.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry
In brief: Never too late
As long as you have the will, anything is possible! don't give up.
You can have a beautiful smile. You deserve it! good luck.

In brief: Never too late
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery