Numbness in my left arm, tingly face and fingers and really sore shoulder? Possiblle fracture?

Tingling and numbnes. Fractures are ususally related to trauma. If there has been no trauma then this is very unlikely. Tingling and numbness involving the face and arm usually is from a problem in your neck or brain. Because of the pain in your shoulder you most likely have a nerve issue from your neck. Of course a good physical examination may help give you a better complete answer.
Injury? Was there an injury? That would be the primary way you could have a fracture. Your description would be concerning for something more brain related, a stroke being one concern. You would be well served to be seen.