Im 28 have had 2 ACL replacement, 2miniscus repairs n 1 scope. I now have oa and lots of scare tissue. In pain all the time. Should I have a replacemen?

Dr. Barry Waldman
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: It depends

The decision to have a knee replacment is based on diagnosis, level of pain, age and activity level.
Discussing your situation with an orthopaedic surgeon who specialized in knee replacement, would be the best course of action.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let advise you

It sounds like you having a lot of the problems in the knee, multiple operation and pain.
I think your age have very important factor also your occupation and your health in general. The older you are, if your job office works, you will be better candidate for knee replacement. Let your doctor know what are thinking about and i think he could advise better. I think you still young. Good luck thank.

In brief: Let advise you

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Nolan Segal
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: No

At your age you should try to delay tkr for as long you can.
I would suggest you look into the bionicare knee system. It may well buy you some time. Check their web site.

In brief: No

Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Marsha Davis