Suggest some non surgical method for straightening curved penis. It could be peyronie's disease, do I need to consult some special doctor?

VED. There is some evidence that the Soma (carisoprodol) erect stf vacuum erection device an be used to slowly correct the deformity over time. Check with your urologist for recommendations.
See urologist. For your safety, please consult a urologist, esp since it concerns your penis. You can see an internist, but he or she will refer you to urologist.