Are two birth controls the equivalence of the morning after pill?

No. Hormone amounts are different than in birth control packs. And if you take two from your daily pack, you will have to skip a day (later), increasing chances of pregnancy then. "plan b" had two pills, but other morning after options do not.
That depends on the. oral contraceptive . Check reference chart to see which oral contraceptives can be used for emergency contraception and at what doses. http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/dose.html#dose.