I have a hiatal hernia that flared real bad burning pain between shoulders and feels like my esophagus is on fire vomiting yesterday is this normal?

In brief: No

It sounds like your hiatal hernia is contributing to severe reflux disease (gerd) that requires treatment.
You need to at least have medical treatment with a prevacid-type pill, and possibly surgery to correct the hernia (laparoscopic nissen fundoplication). If the severe pain occurred after prolonged vomiting you may have torn your esophagus - go to the er immediately!

In brief: No

Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike
Dr. Sharmila Dissanaike
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management

In brief: No

You could have a perforation or an ulcer, especially with severe pain in the back and the fact that you're on nsaids for back pain.
See a gastroenterologist for work up and treatment. You may need upper endoscopy if this persists.

In brief: No

Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Dr. Vikram Patel