When I squeeze and drain this soar blood and thick puss come out. What is it ?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Don't squeeze!

Pus and blood from a sore is probably an abscess.
Don't squeeze these as squeezing tends to drive the pus and infectious material under the skin and worsen the infection. See your doctor for the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Don't squeeze!

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Mahek Shah
I agree with above answer. Best to let the abscess be drained with sterile needle in a sterile environment. Squeezing it will possibly increase spread of the infectious source or leave more scar.
Mahek Shah
General Practice

In brief: Products of inflamm

Hi diamond 91, the thick pus is exudate with rich cellular debris and proteins.
Commonly seen with blood, it can be something common like folliculitis or some other inflammatory process. Depends on your history or most recent hx. Things to monitor is for fever or if you feel worsening condition, go see your md.

In brief: Products of inflamm

Mahek Shah
Mahek Shah
Answer assisted by Mahek Shah, Medical Student
Dr. Vikram Patel