How long until my body adjusts to my Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) birth control? I started two weeks ago.

3 months. Women often can have changes in their cycles that take a couple months to regulate when they start a new pill. Some common side effects are spotting midcycle, or periods coming early or late, for instance. Other minor side effects like nausea can occur as well. Usually these sort themselves out by about 3 months of use. If they continue or symptoms are severe, talk to your doc.